Date(s) - 04/10/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please note the following.
The National Executive have after some discussion decided to postpone our forum in Belfast on the 4th October. Taking account of other events this year and also executive members work and personal constraints it was concluded that we would be unable to deliver the quality of event, suitably promoted which is required to make it cost effective and engaging with the limited membership resources at our disposal.
This postponement will give us more time to plan and promote, while also exploring the possibility to work in partnership with other organisations and bodies related to the sector; working tor a Forum in early April 2019.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, but with giving several months notice not to go ahead any effects can be mitigated for all concerned.
Booking Terms and Conditions;-
- No refunds will be made after although substitutions can be made at any time.
- Any changes to bookings must be made in writing (email, email@example.com or by text 07840160030)
- An admin charge of £12 will be levied for any changes to the original booking.
- Delegates are personally responsible for settling accounts for personal expenses with the venue before leaving.
- The information you provide may be used for direct marketing purposes by us. If you do not wish for it to be used for such purposes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings will close on – unless otherwise advised.
- You will receive an Invoice. Payment may then be paid by
> BACS Sort code 09-06-66, Account No. 41348672
> Cheque made payable to NASHiCS posted to Accounts, NASHiCS, 347 Horse Road, Hilperton, Trowbridge,Wiltshire, BA14 7PE.
> Card using Pay Pal (no account needed).