NASHiCS National Health and Safety Conference for Social Care 2017
Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th September 2017
“The Fair Way to a Safer Way”
Hellidon Lakes Golf and Spa Hotel, Northamptonshire
Why get involved?
The NASHiCS National Conference is a great opportunity for members, non-members and guests of NASHiCS to be updated about relevant health and safety issues surrounding the care sector. NASHiCS has over 200 members and exists to support individuals and organisations to promote excellence of health and safety in care services.
This year’s conference will host leading speakers covering key topics, including plenary sessions and workshops relating to regulation, facilities management, legal aspects, night working, stress, health and mental well-being for all and behavior support.
We are looking to attract more delegates for 2017 and are hopeful to gain at least 130 people from different areas of the social care sector in attendance, including:
- Private providers
- Not-for-profit providers
- Local authoritiesI
- Independent providers
- Residential homes and home care providers
- Community care providers
- Supported living
What will your organisation benefit from?
The event offers your organisation the opportunity to:
- Raise your profile within the care sector and more ……..
- If you attend the event you will meet key health & safety decision makers from care services across the UK
- Demonstrate new products or services
- Source new leads for business
- Keep up-to-date with the needs of your audience, by networking with delegates
- Build new partnerships and strengthen existing ones.
- Feed into the health and safety of care services debate
- Attend all forum sessions
- Engage in the Safety in Care Awards Dinner on the evening of Tuesday 12th September.
Showcase your products and services to decision makers and purchasers of health and safety products throughout the care sector.
Meet, Network, listen to the latest regulations and topics and most importantly, do business.
Commercial options overview- headline inclusions.
- Key Supporter Packages.
These packages have now all been taken
(Exhibition space, run a workshop, info in delegate pack, 3 places at conference, logo on all marketing collateral, and conference web-site.)
- Exhibitor Packages @ £689
(Exhibition space, info in delegate pack, 2 places at conference.)
- Safety in Care Awards sponsor @ £489 each.
(Logo on all marketing collateral, present award at Dinner, logo engraved on award, dinner and overnight accommodation.)
- Leaflet in delegate pack @ £89 per insert.
(Up to A4 in size.)
- Drinks reception sponsor @ £389 for the event.
Revived and Refreshed with leading speakers sharing safety & health solutions
“Suppliers showcase” for exhibitions and demonstrations.
Pop-up projects (new) sharing best practice, exploring guidance, understanding regulation, developing solutions.
Regulation, legal cases, policy, best practice, Keep up to date!
To register, check availability and book online, or if you need more information about these packages, please contact:
National Chair on 07840 893 512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator on 07840 160 030 or email@example.com