This session will take place on Tuesday 12th September from 1:30pm – 4:15pm in the Stratford Suite of the hotel.
This time, the session concerns a mock inquest by a coroner.
The mock inquest will be based on a real case of a fatal accident to a service user with dementia. It will use the actual transcript taking key roles, whilst offering an opportunity for some delegates to be the jury.
A unique chance to learn and understand a legal process that could involve managers and carers.
This mock coroner session is complimentary for those who purchase the Full and Day Packages.
Booking Terms and Conditions;-
- No refunds will be made after 1st August. although substitutions can be made at any time.
- Any changes to accommodation bookings must be made in writing.
- An admin charge of £10 will be levied for any changes to the original booking.
- Delegates are personally responsible for settling accounts for telephone, newspapers, drinks and other personal expenses with the venue before leaving.
- The information you provide may be used for direct marketing purposes by us. If you do not wish for it to be used for such purposes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org