Although you can no longer fly in Concorde we can offer you the next best thing!
- Get up close and personal with a guided tour around and beneath Concorde
- Climb aboard and your guide will explain the on board exhibition of Concorde’s development.
- Move forward to the front cabin for your Concorde “flight experience”
- View the flight deck from where Chief Concorde test pilot Captain Brian Trubshaw flew many proving flights
- View the Concorde flight simulator where all Concorde flight crew trained
- In addition for a true hands-on Concorde experience we offer the chance to spend one hour in the Concorde flight simulator with 15 minutes at the controls, or spend two hours in the simulator with two 15 minute sessions at the controls all under the supervision of a Concorde captain.
Prices from £250.00 per person based on 6 people in a luxury chauffeured mini van
We also offer the option of having a Concorde lunch (identical to the menus served on Concorde) with your Concorde Captain. Please contact us for cost and availability.
To book your Concorde Experience please use our contact page to tell us the size of your group and when you would like it, and we will email you back with an exact quote and availability.